Best SEO Tips : SEO means Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the most important thing for getting ranked your website. Without an effective SEO no website can get ranked. You can purchase or create too many backlinks but although your website will never get ranked. Because there are too many important factors in the SEO. Today we will share the best SEO tips ever for your ranking. So let's get started.
1) Title: Make sure that in your content title the main keywords is available. For example if the keyword is "BEST SEO TIPS" then make sure that in your title the keyword is available. You can use some attractive word before and after the keywords for making the content more attractive.
2) First Sentence: The second and another best seo tips is that you have to put the keyword in the first sentence of your content. For example if your keywords is "SEO Tips" then in the intro of your post/content don't forget to type the keyword in the first of the sentence. Because it will help you a lot to get ranked in search engine result.
3) Last Sentence: Another awesome and great SEO tips is that you must have to use your keywords in the last of the post. You can make your content as big as you can. But make sure that the keyword is available in the last of the content. It's also more effective for your content. Because every search engine follows the first and last sentence of any content. If they gets the keywords then they show the website on top of the search engines. So never miss this tips.
4) Content: If your website or blog is totally new. Then you have to keep in mind that google will never rank your website without having unique content. So never copy and paste the content from other sites to yours. Make sure that your content is keywords relevant. Your content should be more than 600 Words for better ranking. If you are confused about your content, if you want to check that how much your content is then don't forget to check our Plagiarism Checker
5) Image ALT Tag: Image ALT Tag is the best SEO tips for getting your images on google search result also for getting a huge number of organic visitor. If you include the 5 images in a post then make sure that in every image alt tag you have added the keywords of your content. Because when the search in spider will get the image alt tag it will easily show your website in the top of the search engines. So make sure about the image alt tag. But remember one thing. Don't try to use too many images in a single post because if you use too many images in a single blog post then your content will take too many times to load so visitor can leave your website. So be careful about that.
6) H1, H2, H3 Tags: Header defines the main theme of a content. So it's really too much important to include your keywords into the H1,H2,H3 tags. Include the keywords like as title. Try to show the whole content in a header. Because if you can use a attractive header title then you can easily get the visitors.
7) Meta Tags: From the first time the this SEO tips is working. If you use the wordpress for your website then you can easily use the meta tags to your website content. In wordpress there is a built in function called Tags. Use your keywords in there. Use the keywords in to meta descriptions and keywords as well. Don't forget to use your keywords into the meta descriptions. Because search engine shows the meta descriptions in the search result too. There are some super effective SEO plugins too. You can generate and analyze your meta tags by our Meta Tag Generator and Meta Tag Analyzer free seo tool :)
8)Keyword Density: Another super effective best SEO tips is keyword density. It's the most important part for writing a content. You have to be sure that your content have the keyword density in less than 1-2%. Search engines always show the result depending on the keywords density. If you can manage your keyword density then you can get the rank with your desired keyword very soon. You can easily check your keywords density by our Keyword Density Checker
9) Mobile Friendly: From the latest updates of Google got news about the ranking factor of 2015. More than 60% visitors are coming from mobile now. So Google decided to rank up those websites which are mobile friend. Good to know that if your website ranking is up now then it can go down for the mobile visitors but it will not effect on desktop or computer search. No one wants to go down from their position so you should be careful about websites responsiveness. You may easily check and view that your website is mobile friendly or not by using Responsive Checker tool.
10) Page Speed: You should know that page speed is one of the most important thing for your website ranking. We learned that if your website takes to load more than 7 seconds for the landing page then visitors don't like to stay in your website. If the visitor leaves your website then you will get high bounce rate and google will try to kick out your website. So make sure your website loads faster. To check how much fast your website loads you can easily check our Page Speed Checker
After a long time research these seo tips has been selected for the best SEO tips ever. So if anyone follow these steps then he/she can get ranked their website in short time also can get a huge number of real organic visitor easily. Good Luck
Copyright © 2021 Fox SEO Tools. All rights reserved.